Environmental Management Systems
Environmental Management System Consulting Support Services
Implementing an Environmental Management System (EMS) can be expensive, challenging and time consuming. It can also distract key people from their regular day-to-day tasks. To minimize disruptions to your business, ETI Group offers a broad range of practical solutions to assist you in implementing an EMS that meets the specific needs of your business as well as the requirements of the ISO 14001 standard.
- Gap Analyses and Assessments
- Implementation Support Programs
- EMS Maintenance & Improvement Program
Gap Analyses and Assessments
Implementing an EMS is a significant undertaking. ETI Group can provide a gap analysis to assist you in making an “informed” decision regarding how best to proceed by providing answers to the following critical questions:
- What existing company procedures and processes will need to be modified to meet the requirements of the standard and the operational needs of your company?
- What additional procedures, processes, forms and records are required to achieve compliance with the requirements of the standard?
- How do you ensure that your EMS meets the operational needs of your company as well as the requirements of the ISO 14001 Standard?
- What level of effort (internal resources) is required to achieve certification to ISO 14001 standard?
- What is the best approach to complete your implementation project within the desired timeframe?
To check if your EMS is ready for the registration audit, ETI will perform a pre-registration assessment of your EMS. Essentially, this is a “trial run” to identify areas where further work is required before you are ready for the registration audit.
Implementation Support Programs
ETI Group offers a variety of programs to assist you through the entire implementation…at a fixed cost and with a guarantee you will pass your registration audit. Programs include:
Fast Track Program
Designed for companies that are challenged to dedicate the internal resources necessary to implement an effective EMS within the desired time-frame, our “Fast-Track” program provides all of the project management, documentation development, training, internal auditing and implementation support necessary to assist you through the complete implementation process – from start to successful registration. An experienced ETI Group specialist will:
- Manage and coordinate your entire documentation/implementation project
- Develop all of the required system level documentation
- Provide employee training
- Mentor your Internal Auditors through a complete system internal audit
- Guide management through the registration process
Mentoring Support Program
If you have the resources necessary to document and implement your EMS an ETI Group specialist can provide just the support you need to help complete your project. This would include but not be limited to:
- Project reviews to ensure documentation and implementation activities stay on-track
- “Expert” advice on designing, documenting and implementing your EMS
- Documentation reviews to ensure compliance with requirements of the ISO 14001
- Training for your company personnel
ISO 14001 Maintenance & Improvement Program
Maintaining your ISO 14001 Environmental Management System can be a whole lot easier. ETI Group can provide a qualified, experienced auditor/consultant to:
- Perform or lead your internal audits
- Document results of your internal audit
- Plan and facilitate your management review meetings
- Identify opportunities to improve your EMS effectiveness
- Assist you to take action on audit findings and improvement opportunities
For more information please contact ETI Group……