Quality Management Systems
Quality Management System Consulting Support Services
To date, ETI Group has assisted more 650 companies to achieve QMS Certification…all passed their registration audits at the first attempt. Our services cover the full range of ISO 9000 and related standards:
- ISO 9001
- ISO/TS 16949
- ISO 13485
Implementing a Quality Management System (QMS) can be expensive, challenging and time consuming. It can also distract key people from their regular day-to-day tasks.
To minimize disruptions to your business, ETI Group offers a broad range of practical solutions to assist you in implementing a QMS that meets the specific needs of your business as well as the requirements of the standard(s). Our support services include:
- Gap Analyses and Assessments
- Implementation Support Programs
- Documentation Templates
- Maintenance & Improvement Support Program
QMS – Gap Analyses and Assessments
Implementing or upgrading a Quality Management System (QMS) is a significant undertaking. ETI Group can provide a gap analysis to assist you in making an “informed” decision regarding how best to proceed by providing answers to the following critical questions:
- What existing company procedures and processes will need to be modified to meet the requirements of the standard and the operational needs of your company?
- What additional procedures, processes, forms and records are required to achieve compliance with the requirements of the standard?
- How do you ensure that your QMS meets the operational needs of your company as well as the requirements of the appropriate standard?
- What level of effort (internal resources) is required to achieve certification to the appropriate standard?
- What is the best approach to complete your implementation project within the desired timeframe?
To check if your system is ready for the stage 1 and stage 2 registration audits, ETI will perform a pre-registration assessment of your QMS. Essentially, this is a “trial run” to identify areas where further work is required before you are ready for the registration audits.
QMS – Implementation Support Programs
ETI Group offers a variety of programs to assist you through the entire implementation…at a fixed cost and with a guarantee you will pass your registration audit. Programs include:
Fast Track Program
Designed for companies that are challenged to dedicate the internal resources necessary to implement an effective QMS within the desired time-frame, our “Fast-Track” program provides all of the project management, documentation development, training, internal auditing and implementation support necessary to assist you through the complete implementation process – from start to successful registration. An experienced ETI Group specialist will:
- Manage and coordinate your entire documentation/implementation project
- Develop all of the required system level documentation
- Provide employee training
- Mentor your Internal Auditors through a complete system internal audit
- Guide management through the certification process
Mentoring Support Program
If you have the necessary resources to implement your QMS an ETI Group specialist can provide just the support you need to help complete your project. This would include but not be limited to:
- Project reviews to ensure documentation and implementation activities stay on-track
- “Expert” advice on designing, documenting and implementing your QMS
- Documentation reviews to ensure compliance with requirements of the appropriate standard as it applies to your business
- Training for your company personnel
QMS – Documentation Templates
ETI Group can provide you with a fully customizable set of documentation templates for ISO 9001:2008 or AS9100C, complete with detailed customization instructions and notes to help you understand what needs to be covered in the more difficult to understand sections of the standard. Using these templates you can quickly and easily create your own, company specific ISO 9001:2008 or AS9100C compliant documentation.
Designed by our experienced consultants, your documentation package includes fully customizable templates for your quality manual, system level procedures, as well as the quality policy, quality objectives, process flowchart and work instructions. Additional support is also provided by experienced consultants if you get stuck or just need a little confirmation that you’re on the right path.
QMS – Maintenance & Improvement Support Program
Maintaining your QMS can be a whole lot easier. ETI Group can provide a qualified, experienced auditor to:
- Perform or lead your internal audits
- Document results of your internal audit
- Plan and facilitate your management review meetings
- Identify opportunities to improve your QMS effectiveness
- Assist you to take action on audit findings and improvement opportunities
For more information please contact ETI Group……